To run a profitable, successful company, you need to keep customer retention high and your churn rate low.
While it sounds simple, this is the result of:
1. Tracking the right metrics
2. Optimizing the user experience
3. Analyzing the customer lifecycle
4. Informing users about new features
5. Sending timely reminders to reassure they are using your product to its full potential
6. And so much more
To reduce churn, you have to know your product, the user’s behavior, and the users’ needs.
Maintaining their loyalty is an ongoing effort.
However, if you are providing a top performance service by understanding what they need – not only will they stick around for a long time but you will also get referrals.
Here are 8 tactics that leading companies use to remind their users that their product/service is the best.
Feel free to copy all 8.